Let's get physical.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
If you personally backed the game, check your email, you might find a special surprise.
With E3 on the horizon, new game announcements and trailers will be common. Today, Playtonic Games (former Rare members who worked on Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country) released its first trailer for the Banjo-Kazooie inspired Yooka-Laylee.
Yesterday, Playtonic Games officially revealed their new project Yooka-Laylee, as well as launching a Kickstarter with a goal of £175,000. The game achieved it's goal in less than 40 minutes and has since reached all of it's stretch goals.
Former Rare developers are making a new 3D platforming adventure.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved