Namco (now Bandai Namco) is one of the most prolific creators and publishers of videogames in existence.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The Japanese cover art, at any rate. And with that, we are one step closer to this game's 2015 release becoming a reality! If this game isn't on your radar, it should be.
A hugely ambitious open-world RPG that acts as a spiritual successor of sorts to 2012's highly celebrated Wii RPG Xenoblade Chronicles, this game blends giant robots, massive dinosaurs, a monolithic world, and the best of Eastern and Western RPG design to create an experience that looks to be the envy of every new-generation open-world game.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved