New art test footage shows a confident and imaginative sequel to a true cult classic.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
When Science Fiction stops being fiction.
This new trailer shows off that VII will certainly not feel like any previous Resident Evil game.
Fans of the series can breath a sigh of relief, Resident Evil looks like it's going back to it's horror roots.
The developer behind Ryse: Son of Rome and Crysis is trying something new.
The Oculus Rift has been available in dev kit form for quite some time, but now people who just want it for commercial use will have a chance to pick one up.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved