Left 4 Dead and Portal 2 are the latest big 360 games to join the Xbox One's roster of backwards compatible titles.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
According to the official Counter Strike: GO website this years championship tournament has a might hefty prize.
For the first time, you will be able to buy a Steam product in person.
Valve hardware is becoming reality.
Thought you could run Grand Theft Auto V but couldn't? You might be in luck.
The Source Engine has proven to be one of the most versatile engines in the industry across the past decade. Debuting in 2004 with Counter-Strike: Source, Valve's technology demonstrated its full potential with constant "Best Game of All Time" frontrunner Half-Life 2. Since then it has powered both Portal games, both Left4Dead titles, Team Fortress 2, and a vast community of mods and fan-made games. Additionally, the relatively recent Source Filmmaker has proven itself a capable movie editor and, in the right hands, has even been capable of near-Pixar quality animation.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved