2015 was a hell of a year for gaming. In terms of big triple A releases, this year wasn't short on content. We had Halo 5, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid 5, Batman: Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, yet another Assassin's Creed, the list goes on and on. Though, for me, this was the year of games that I barely knew anything about. They were games that I never paid attention to before release, or heck, didn't even know about them until their release. Looking back, this might have been my favorite year ever in terms of gaming, because the experiences I had were constantly unique to me. Even harder, was ranking the best experiences I had. Through much thought, I believe I've finally figured out where I stand on my favorite games of last year.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
2015 was a magnificent year for games. The next generation of consoles finally got into a nice rhythm and there was no shortage of great titles for all of us to enjoy. Which ones stood out as the best of the best for us here at APG?
Until Dawn is what you get when you mix horror movie tropes into a choice driven video game. On paper it works, but how does that translate into the actual product?
The PlayStation 4 exclusive finally has a solid release date.
The newest trailer for upcoming horror game Until Dawn, showcases our characters as well as love and blood.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved