Naughty Dog kicked off this year's event to thundering applause.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Fans of Uncharted 3's fantastic co-op have an early Christmas present to look forward to.
Infinity Ward delivers an emotional tour de force that fails to make the most of its unique setting.
These incredible renders from artist Ray Thuc Le will land him a job at Naughty Dog if there is any justice in the world.
Possible, but not probable.
You ever have one of those day when you're really excited to do something and everything seems to go perfectly well, and then it doesn't? Welcome to my life about, 85% of the time.
Happy National Siblings Day!
A fresh batch of gameplay reveals a more open-ended take on Uncharted.
Naughty Dog and Sony have a lot to share about the production of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End in a meaty, 8-minute Making Of video.
Hopefully it's the last time as well.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved