Naughty Dog kicked off this year's event to thundering applause.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Fans of Uncharted 3's fantastic co-op have an early Christmas present to look forward to.
Infinity Ward delivers an emotional tour de force that fails to make the most of its unique setting.
These incredible renders from artist Ray Thuc Le will land him a job at Naughty Dog if there is any justice in the world.
Possible, but not probable.
The studio behind PlayStation classic Syphon Filter is bringing an open world zombie survival game exclusively to PlayStation 4.
Sony Santa Monica's new God of War stole the show for many of us, but left gamers with a lot of questions. Until now.
A fresh batch of gameplay reveals a more open-ended take on Uncharted.
Naughty Dog and Sony have a lot to share about the production of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End in a meaty, 8-minute Making Of video.
Two words for Uncharted fans: Elena Fisher.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved