Telltale is taking a different approach to the story spin-off of the hit sandbox title.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The secret has been revealed.
Another day, another new series from Telltale Games. This time, it's with Marvel.
In a surprising move, Telltale Games has announced its newest project as a collaboration with Mojang, titled Minecraft: Story Mode. This will be an episodic narrative similar to other Telltale Games and will not be an add-on for Minecraft.
With little information known, Telltales' Game of Thrones is still relatively a mystery. Finally, one of the first substantial pieces of news released today: a confirmed release window.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved