Enjoy the intro to Team Ninja's lavish new action/RPG a day before release.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Team Ninja makes a remarkable comeback with a rich, challenging adventure that aims for From Software's action/RPG crown.
It's been a horribly long road for the game announced at E3 10 year ago, but Team Ninja says to expect it sometime this year.
Square Enix recently unveiled the existence of a third title in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series. Like the previous two entries the game will be a 3D arena-based fighter, pitting characters from all over the Final Fantasy universe against each other in ground- and air-based battles so chaotic it could make the cast of Dragonball Z seethe with envy.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved