With the latest re-release of Capcom’s medium-defining classic Resident Evil 4 fresh on the mind, it’s bizarre and perhaps a bit sad to think on how few games have proven genuinely worthy of its design legacy. Even now, more than a decade after its original release, there is still only one game that has managed to truly take up the torch passed on by Leon’s misadventures through the macabre European countryside: Dead Space 2.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The studio behind PlayStation classic Syphon Filter is bringing an open world zombie survival game exclusively to PlayStation 4.
Learn about one of the hotly-anticipated indie's defining mechanics before it releases next week.
The indie survival game from the developers of BioShock finally releases later this month.
Kôna is a survival adventure game that puts you in the frozen land of Northern Quebec in the 1970s. You are private detective Carl Faubert who has been called to investigate the claims that the local Kree population is harassing the rich industrialist W. Hamilton. When you arrive, not only is the mansion mysteriously abandoned, but the surrounding residents are also missing. What seemed to be an easy cash grab has become a sudden adventure into the great white north to solve the disappearance of a whole town.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved