In a surprise announcement, the hit game on Wii U will be coming to Nintendo's portable device... with a few downgrades.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
2015 was a hell of a year for gaming. In terms of big triple A releases, this year wasn't short on content. We had Halo 5, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid 5, Batman: Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, yet another Assassin's Creed, the list goes on and on. Though, for me, this was the year of games that I barely knew anything about. They were games that I never paid attention to before release, or heck, didn't even know about them until their release. Looking back, this might have been my favorite year ever in terms of gaming, because the experiences I had were constantly unique to me. Even harder, was ranking the best experiences I had. Through much thought, I believe I've finally figured out where I stand on my favorite games of last year.
The update, which hits December 21 for free, will introduce things to help creators and players alike.
Nintendo revealed the release date of Super Mario Maker this morning. The game launches September 11, 2015, and also includes some creative Amiibo functions.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved