An in-depth "Making Of" for one of the most important games ever produced.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
I recently replayed Capcom’s incredible Onimusha trilogy for the PS2 (we’ll pretend that Dawn of Dreams never happened) and their stunningly rendered CG introductions inspired me to dig deep and present to you a list of what I believe are the 10 greatest CG introductions to any games yet made.
When limiting the selections to just 10 entries, naturally some of my favorites were left on the cutting room floor (like the incredible intros for Final Fantasy XII and nearly every single Kingdom Hearts game), but I hope this list accurately conveys some of the videogame industry’s finest CG work and perhaps even inspires you to try some games you haven’t played before.
Thanks for looking and don't be afraid to let us know what your favorite CG Intros are in the comments below.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved