If you could have five characters appear in the next Marvel vs. Capcom game, who would they be?
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
It has been almost 10 years since Marvel: Ultimate Alliance was released to rather favorable reception, the game took the best parts of the X-Men: Legends series and expanded the characters and story to include the rest of the Marvel Universe. Now the game has been ported to PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam release), so does the game hold up years later? Sort of.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance opens with the nefarious Dr. Doom and the Masters of Evil attacking a SHIELD Helicarrier for reasons we learn later. Soon after players are hopping between many well-known locales such as Atlantis, Mephisto's Realm, and even Asgard. The story is separated into five acts that as a whole feel like an entire Marvel comic book crossover event. From start to finish I was eager to know where my next mission would take me. As you visit different areas in the game you'll meet a wide array of Marvel characters such as Weasel, Wyatt Wingfoot, Wong, and even Uatu. Of course, you'll also bump into a good number of Marvel villains some well known and some rather obscure (Fin Fang Foom fans holla!).
The hopes of it being a timed exclusive are dashed as it's confirmed PlayStation 4 is the only console Spider-Man will be swinging on.
Insomniac Games unveiled a trailer for a brand new Spider-Man game exclusively for Playstation 4 during the press conference tonight.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved