This month takes a more multi-player focus to it's free games.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
In a surprise announcement, Natsume Inc. has ported the special edition of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life to Sony's newest console.
Naughty Dog kicked off this year's event to thundering applause.
The game some people begged for, and others prayed wouldn't exist, is currently being worked on by Naughty Dog.
Sony's early mascot is back, looking better than ever.
The rumors that have been swirling for the past couple of days are revealed to be true during The PlayStation Experience event.
Hideo Kojima's mysterious and psychedelic horror trip looks more arresting than ever in new Game Awards footage.
Fans of Uncharted 3's fantastic co-op have an early Christmas present to look forward to.
When Team Ico's Shadow of the Colossus released in 2005 it was immediately hit with critical acclaim and cited as one of the best games of all time. I never understood why and with an interest in The Last Guardian, it was a no-brainer to try it out. My only knowledge coming into the game was about the horse and the colossi being the only enemies.
Starting the game off I was taken aback by just the visual beauty and the soundtrack then, I accidentally skipped the first cutscene so, whoops. Apparently there's a lady on that pedestal in front of me, I guess she's dead or sleeping and killing the colossi just so happens to be the only way to wake her up? I dunno.
Want to experience horror past Halloween? Frictional Games has you covered.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved