When you awake bleary-eyed from dreams of fire, blood, and malformed faces only to find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings lying upon a sterile medical table, it’s only natural to feel out of your element. Once you’ve been savaged by werewolves, giants, and pitchfork-wielding maniacs after taking to the streets, you’ll feel out of your depth.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Like many PlayStation 4 owners, I have been completely obsessed with From Software's Bloodborne since its March 24th release. I am a "Souls" virgin, meaning I have never played either of the Dark Souls games. I played a little of Demon's Souls and absolutely hated it at the time. As someone who tries to actively keep on top of all of the latest and greatest games in the industry, missing this crucial output from From Software has always stung.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved