Not counting Persona 4: Golden, it has been eight years since a numbered title in Atlus' Persona series was released and since then we've had a bevy of spinoffs to sate our hunger for Persona 5. But with a number of delays some, myself included, were starting to lose hope and sight. Persona 5 has finally been released in Japan and while the Western release is still a few months away, I unabashedly could not contain my excitement for the game any longer and imported a copy. It was worth it.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
But have no fear, that doesn't mean your games are changing in any way.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved