Hideo Kojima's mysterious and psychedelic horror trip looks more arresting than ever in new Game Awards footage.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Cancellation is apparently the fate of anything that has to do with Silent Hills, even a spiritual successor.
One of the biggest surprises of 2014 apparently didn't get the attention it deserved at Konami.
2014 has been a great year for games. I say that every year. I'm an optimist, a glass half-full kind of person. The realist in me knows that this has been kind of an odd year though, and for good reason: it's a transitional period. We are watching the industry sort itself out as the greats struggle to transition from being the masters of their craft on technology they have a deep understanding of to being fledglings once again. The wave of new technology is the great equalizer: it's anyone's game to win at this point.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved