We get a glimpse at what could have been if developer Climax got their funding.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
It's been roughly 7 years since Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots blew our minds in 2008, and 5 years since Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker reshaped people's expectations for Sony's struggling PlayStation Portable system. Last year's Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes acted as a paid demo of sorts that offered a tantalizing glimpse of what fans could expect from the series' future, but there is no denying that the wait for a real, impactful console Metal Gear has been achingly long and that the AAA games industry has been all the poorer for it.
Artist DrFaustusAU has amassed quite a following for his charming reimaginings of famous works, from H.P. Lovecraft to Star Trek, as Dr. Seuss books for beginning readers. Naturally, he has taken several videogame classics and rendered them in fine Seussian Style.
Read on to see his whimsical work!
The Evil Within has been one of the most anticipated games of 2014, and for no small reason: it represents Shinji Mikami’s return to the genre he created after 9 years of absence.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved