Rumors swirled all this morning about the fate of Scalebound, and now Microsoft has put out its official word confirming the game's demise.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Platinum Games' sequel to Square Enix's cult classic doubles down on the action and bullet-hell sections of the original.
The first delay of 2016 is upon us.
E3 2015 has come and gone, but surprisingly, the game news is only just getting started. Gamescom and D23 are both coming up in August and plenty of games will be addressed at both events.
Instead, they'll be at Gamescom.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved