Final Fantasy XV's development history is long, messy, and a story unto itself, but the project was brought firmly on track by the idea of making the ultimate Road Trip experience. Road trip stories are generally defined by a mix of wistful nostalgia and camaraderie as a group of people progress on a very physical, landmark-based journey. Although the final 1/4 of the game gets away from the road trip idea a bit, the overall Final Fantasy XV project never strays from one core theme: brotherhood.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
New screens give us a good look at Shiva's new design.
After a lengthy development, Final Fantasy XV has finally gone gold.
The hotly anticipated game will be starting off 2017 right for RPG fans.
Capcom shows off the latest in its popular, tough-as-nails monster slaying series.
NieR: Automata’s E3 Trailer and New Screens give us a taste of its fast-paced combat and haunting world
Platinum Games' sequel to cult-classic NieR is looking better and better, and we now have a release timeframe.
Get a closer look at this year's Kingdom Hearts collection in advance of E3.
We finally know when Atlus' long-awaited sequel is coming to North America.
For fans longing for Square Enix's venerated series to return to its turn-based roots, World of Final Fantasy may be just the nostalgia-soaked ticket.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved