This new trailer shows off that VII will certainly not feel like any previous Resident Evil game.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
E3 2016 was a big one for many reasons, but Virtual Reality was pushed harder than anything else. From Bethesda, to Ubisoft, to Oculus, and especially Sony, VR had a heavy presence at the show. This was the big shot for many of these companies to sell VR and make everyone excited for this new concept, but for me, I'm definitely not buying it.
Interestingly enough, during the Sony press conference I was getting excited for VR. Batman, Final Fantasy XV, Star Wars, Farpoint, and Resident Evil VII all seemed like big things that I would really enjoy. I was almost being sold on the idea, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that VR underwhelmed this year.
Fans of the series can breath a sigh of relief, Resident Evil looks like it's going back to it's horror roots.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved