What kind of horrors will you experience when dining with the Bakers?
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Since it's unveiling at E3 a few days ago, I've had trouble getting Resident Evil 7 out of my head. What I thought would be a new horror IP turned out to be the next entry in a franchise that, admittedly, lost it's horror roots along the way. However, even after watching the trailer again, I couldn't really shake the feeling that this didn't really seem very Resident Evil-ish. Maybe playing the demo would help?
Horror is on the horizon.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved