An in-depth "Making Of" for one of the most important games ever produced.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Recently, Capcom asked fans if they wanted to see a Resident Evil 2 Remake... and unsurprisingly the outpouring of support was overwhelming. After only 2 weeks, Capcom has given the okay to start development on the project.
Insomniac's "game based on the movie based on the game" was shown off with an eye-searingly gorgeous trailer just a few days ago. Now you can feast your eyes on over 7 minutes of gameplay from the remake. The gameplay is vintage Ratchet & Clank: smooth platforming married to simple, bombastic action.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved