Let's get physical.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Rare seems to returning to form with its upcoming pirate game, Sea of Thieves. Rare showed off a first look at gameplay during their press conference this morning.
With E3 on the horizon, new game announcements and trailers will be common. Today, Playtonic Games (former Rare members who worked on Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country) released its first trailer for the Banjo-Kazooie inspired Yooka-Laylee.
Yes, it's a new Rare game.
Play Rare's greatest hits on Xbox One.
Yesterday, Playtonic Games officially revealed their new project Yooka-Laylee, as well as launching a Kickstarter with a goal of £175,000. The game achieved it's goal in less than 40 minutes and has since reached all of it's stretch goals.
Microsoft has confirmed that they filed for a trademark on the classic Rare franchise, Battletoads. This trademark was filed on November 5th, 2014.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved