Microsoft's game creation tool box has ended, after only being out for about a year.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
If you've got an itch to make something, Microsoft's, soon free, game creation project might just be for you.
The Xbox One game that has people mad for trying to appeal to fans has finally resurfaced. After disappearing from the public eye (other than a very active tutorial Youtube channel) for what seems like a decent bit of time, Project Spark has come back with a new trailer showcasing the Conker aspect of the game.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved