In a move that surprised everyone, Nintendo had a decent amount to say at Apple's event today.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
What was originally suppose to release this month apparently needs more time before it is released to the masses.
It's pretty clear from previous articles I have written on this site that I love the Pokémon series. It's been one of the most consistent presences in my life, starting when I was very young with Pokémon Blue, to the excitement I feel at this very moment over Sun and Moon. Truth be told, though, I didn't really care about Pokémon Go when it was announced, or the months leading up to it's release.
Nintendo's hotly anticipated mobile game, Pokemon Go, should be coming to your phones by the end of July.
Nintendo and the Pokémon Company have announced plans for a major push into the mobile world, bringing a brand new Pokémon game to smartphones in 2016.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved