A strong set of games from last month turns into an even stronger group for this coming month.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
With the latest re-release of Capcom’s medium-defining classic Resident Evil 4 fresh on the mind, it’s bizarre and perhaps a bit sad to think on how few games have proven genuinely worthy of its design legacy. Even now, more than a decade after its original release, there is still only one game that has managed to truly take up the torch passed on by Leon’s misadventures through the macabre European countryside: Dead Space 2.
Two more versions of the PlayStation 4 have been revealed, at pretty cheap prices.
Oh, and I guess some demons too.
The new Dark Souls meets samurai game from Koei Tecmo is giving fans another demo to check out.
As a lifelong fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, Legacy of the Duelist sounded like a dream come true. No other game from Konami has allowed fans of the show to play through every single series Yu-Gi-Oh has put out (minus Arc V, but the show isn't even available to us yet). While the game did fulfill a lot of what I was looking for in a Yu-Gi-Oh game, some aspects cause the experience to turn frustrating extremely quickly.
If you have been avoiding spoilers for Playdead's nightmare-inducing game, you won't have to avoid them for much longer.
Summer heat got you down? Maybe some free games would make you feel better.
The much-praised game on PC is heading to consoles in a mere 24 hours.
For those anime fans, Gravity Rush is also getting an anime adaptation.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved