After the very negative reception surrounding the broken port and the lack of DLC, Marvel and Activision hope to quell some of the anger with a couple of updates.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The patch released on Steam a few weeks ago, and now console players can experience it.
Blizzard shows it cares about it's games by giving Diablo II it's first update in five years.
The update brings free content and some tweaks and changes to the game.
As with the multitude of updates that came before it, update 1.09 works at making Bloodborne a better experience for players.
If the disappointing loot drops drove you away from the weekly strikes, you may want to reconsider after the changes Bungie made.
The already massive game is about to eat up more of your storage space.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity released recently, and both have had lots of issues with bugs and server problems. Both games have released patches within the last week to improve performance.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved