Ever want to feel what it's like to live in a completely blocky world? In a few weeks you can find out.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The Oculus Rift has been available in dev kit form for quite some time, but now people who just want it for commercial use will have a chance to pick one up.
Kôna is a survival adventure game that puts you in the frozen land of Northern Quebec in the 1970s. You are private detective Carl Faubert who has been called to investigate the claims that the local Kree population is harassing the rich industrialist W. Hamilton. When you arrive, not only is the mansion mysteriously abandoned, but the surrounding residents are also missing. What seemed to be an easy cash grab has become a sudden adventure into the great white north to solve the disappearance of a whole town.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved