The quirky, irreverent, punk rock studio's latest game is available much sooner than we all thought.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The composer of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned brings the heat to create a unique soundscape for Suda51's latest trip.
No More Heroes absolutely sticks out from the Wii's library due to its over-the-top gore, sexual humor, and all around adult themes. The question is: does it still hold up as the fantastic game that I have such fond memories of, or does it deserve to be left for slaughter?
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved