Platinum Games' sequel to Square Enix's cult classic doubles down on the action and bullet-hell sections of the original.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
NieR: Automata’s E3 Trailer and New Screens give us a taste of its fast-paced combat and haunting world
Platinum Games' sequel to cult-classic NieR is looking better and better, and we now have a release timeframe.
New gameplay footage for the follow-up to the cult classic shows off its Bayonetta-style action.
Drakengard 3 is one of the strangest games available on PlayStation 3 and of 2014 in general and for that reason alone it deserves to be played. Starring a surprisingly endearing cast of perverts and psychopaths, Drakengard 3 tells the story of goddess-on-earth Zero and her quest to brutally murder her sisters. The refreshingly honest Zero is assisted by her young dragon Mikhail, who in every aspect of his design and acting stands as one of the most lovable child characters a game has ever offered.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved