I'm confused, what comes first: the alpha or the beta?
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Psyonix has good news for collectors.
Get your keys ready.
No PS+ required.
The husband and wife developer duo show off more of the 2D Dark Souls-inspired indie.
A few years ago, while I was still in high school, me and a friend would fantasize over what a Battlefront game developed by DICE would be like. If I could somehow go back in time and tell myself to start getting excited I would but not too excited. DICE's Battlefront does a lot of things right but often stumbles along the way.
It's been awhile since we have heard any mention of Lionhead's upcoming multiplayer RPG. Today we have an update.
As expected, the multiplayer-focused game will be getting a season pass.
To say Assassin's Creed Unity launched to mixed reviews would be an understatement. We praised the game for its recreation of Paris as well as its innovative new free running mechanic, but we also lambasted the game for being filled with bugs and glitches, having a story that peters out in the end, and having some remarkably boring level design. One of the most hotly contested elements of Unity is its Co-op, which I played for the first time a few weeks ago. With the announcement of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, I felt like it was the perfect time to share my experience with you.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved