Perfect for any kid who wants both Minecraft this holiday season, and a brand new console to play it on.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Ever want to feel what it's like to live in a completely blocky world? In a few weeks you can find out.
With Mojang calling it the biggest update yet, console players get a lot of new things to experience in their blocky worlds.
So can we call it MineU or just Minecraft U?
Telltale isn't letting much time pass between Minecraft episodes, as the third episode is already on it's way.
In a surprising move, Telltale Games has announced its newest project as a collaboration with Mojang, titled Minecraft: Story Mode. This will be an episodic narrative similar to other Telltale Games and will not be an add-on for Minecraft.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved