Every year, a myriad of games release. Some explode onto the scene and receive massive critical acclaim while others unfortunately fall by the wayside. 2015 in particular saw blockbuster titles that the world never thought was coming, indie darlings that pushed the boundaries of what games can offer, and many other awesome games that offered great experiences for many different tastes. While I didn't get around to some of the year's biggest juggernaut titles (I'm looking at you, Witcher 3), 2015 was still a fantastic year in gaming and so behold - here are my top 5 games of 2015.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
2015 was a magnificent year for games. The next generation of consoles finally got into a nice rhythm and there was no shortage of great titles for all of us to enjoy. Which ones stood out as the best of the best for us here at APG?
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved