If there is one thing that Halo 5: Guardians makes perfectly clear it’s that 343 Industries is not Bungie. 343 demonstrates its willingness to craft its own game, rather than ride on the coattails of Bungie. The story and gameplay both make bold choices that usually payoff. There is certainly a lot of risk in fundamentally changing a game, and while some elements fall flat, the game as a whole is great. Halo 5’s true achievement is showing that 343 is quite capable of crafting its own vision for the world of everyone’s favorite Spartan.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Microsoft's newest bundle for the Xbox One includes Halo: The Master Cheif Collection.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved