The first Kojima-less entry in the series is certainly... different.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
In typical Kojima fashion, everything about the new game is bizarre and looks like a fever dream.
Kojima Productions is back.
Japanese outlet Nikkei has shed some new light on this ongoing debacle.
The Vault is APG's tribute to what we believe to be the best games of all time. Read on to find out why my love for MGS was able to bloom on a battlefield.
Konami has issued an interesting response regarding Kojima's departure from the company.
The Vault is APG's tribute to what we believe to be the best games of all time. Read on to find out why I thought MGS3 was so supreme.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved