New art test footage shows a confident and imaginative sequel to a true cult classic.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The indie games you should have on your radar this Fall.
Let's get physical.
The beautiful game from some of the talent behind Journey will be arriving soon.
Today is the start of a good relationship with indie developers, hopes EA.
What might just be the PlayStation Vita's last great exclusive is coming out sooner than we thought.
Square Enix's Collective label gives its blessing for a revival of the cult-classic series.
Rejoin Abe in a "devilishly twisted" take on Abe's Exoddus.
What is even happening in this game?
Learn about one of the hotly-anticipated indie's defining mechanics before it releases next week.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved