On paper, a video game based around a luchador, utilizing the exploration and power-ups in a way similar to Metroid or Castlevania games, would sound crazy. I'm happy to report, though, that that very concept turned into one of my favorite games I've played in a while.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
What might just be the PlayStation Vita's last great exclusive is coming out sooner than we thought.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved