The Vault is APG's tribute to what we believe to be the best games of all time. Read on to find out why I thought MGS3 was so supreme.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Remember experiencing “that moment” in your favorite game that really showed you how special it was? Imagine walking into a giant living tree after just earning your first sword and shield. Imagine climbing to the highest point of the tree, all while fighting spiders and man eating plants. Imagine gazing down into that tree and seeing a massive spider web sealing you off from your destination. Now imagine the adrenaline as you leap from the top of that tree and shatter that web, breaking through that colossal barrier. This moment showed me what a new 3D world of gaming can do, what could happen whenever you factor in depth. This moment showed me how visceral even the simplest of actions could be. This single moment solidified Ocarina of Time as more than just a game; it was an experience.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved