Thanksgiving is a truly magical time. Turkey and stuffing stack up on plates, pies await already-full stomachs, families reunite to watch football and parades together. As I reminisce on what I'm thankful for this holiday, I find now more than ever that I am thankful to be a gamer.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
What is the true definition of a gamer? With such a plethora of genres, playstyles, skill sets, availability, and cultures, could such a definitive answer be achieved? Well, leave it to me to solve video game’s most heated debate.
I’ve devised a very psychological-esque test that based off your answers to these hard hitting questions should determine if you indeed fit into the true definition category of a gamer. I will do my best as an impartial observer to not define your answers by my own experience and/or environment. Good luck to you.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved