An in-depth "Making Of" for one of the most important games ever produced.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
With the latest re-release of Capcom’s medium-defining classic Resident Evil 4 fresh on the mind, it’s bizarre and perhaps a bit sad to think on how few games have proven genuinely worthy of its design legacy. Even now, more than a decade after its original release, there is still only one game that has managed to truly take up the torch passed on by Leon’s misadventures through the macabre European countryside: Dead Space 2.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved