The composer of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned brings the heat to create a unique soundscape for Suda51's latest trip.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
"Kingdom Under Fire" doesn't have a great history, unfortunately. The combat and gameplay were often lackluster and no where near what was promised. I remember my first time playing the series under "The Crusaders" title, and it was certainly a huge disappointment. Well, developer Blueside has released an extended trailer of a massive battle scene in their upcoming free-to-play MMO, "Kingdom Under Fire II". The move to MMO makes sense for the series, as I believe its true spirit lies in these massive battles that are made better by more human players.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved