It is rare to see such a large studio with so many established AAA IP's take a shot on a brand new IP and concept... unless that studio is Ubisoft. Ubisoft is one of the few studios that still likes to try out a new IP virtually every year. For Honor is a very interesting game; its core concept is so strong, and when it puts you in certain situations it is truly a new exciting combat system that I've never seen; however, most of the time the game doesn't put you in those situations and ends up in the areas of mediocrity far too often.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
For Honor received two videos at Ubisoft's E3 press conference highlighting the single player and world of For Honor.
E3 2016 is a little less than a week away and it's basically gamer Christmas. E3 is the biggest event of the year, where investors, developers, publishers, and especially fans gather to see the best and brightest of the coming years. We at APG are here to get you ready for all of the upcoming press conferences and game announcements. So much has already been confirmed and so much will surely come out of the show, so stay tuned to APG all week starting Sunday, June 12, for all of the latest and greatest news.
A big change for the franchise, but one gamers have been begging to happen.
In a new video walkthrough by the team at Ubisoft Montreal, players can see a breakdown of the game's unique melee combat system and a taste of the shooter-style rewards and killstreaks.
A new IP from Ubisoft Montreal that looks like Chivalry.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved