If you still think all Five Nights at Freddy's games are all the same, you might be pleasantly surprised with what you find in Sister Location.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Very few indie games take the internet by storm. Even fewer, keep that storm raging over the course of eleven months. Love the series, or hate it, there is no denying how effectively Five Nights At Freddy's stayed on the minds of gamers from all over the world, whether it be from it's constantly evolving gameplay, to it's intriguing and cryptic narrative. While some criticisms of the series I can understand, I believe through and through, the series gets more hatred than it deserves.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved