Final Fantasy XV's development history is long, messy, and a story unto itself, but the project was brought firmly on track by the idea of making the ultimate Road Trip experience. Road trip stories are generally defined by a mix of wistful nostalgia and camaraderie as a group of people progress on a very physical, landmark-based journey. Although the final 1/4 of the game gets away from the road trip idea a bit, the overall Final Fantasy XV project never strays from one core theme: brotherhood.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
An in-depth "Making Of" for one of the most important games ever produced.
Fans of Square Enix's outstanding MMO won't have to wait until this Summer's Stormblood expansion to dive into something new.
Ariana Grande is going to be a character in Square Enix's mobile hit Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
New screens give us a good look at Shiva's new design.
After a lengthy development, Final Fantasy XV has finally gone gold.
World of Final Fantasy's list of recognizable faces keeps expanding as we near release.
Get a closer look at this year's Kingdom Hearts collection in advance of E3.
For fans longing for Square Enix's venerated series to return to its turn-based roots, World of Final Fantasy may be just the nostalgia-soaked ticket.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved