Fans of Square Enix's outstanding MMO won't have to wait until this Summer's Stormblood expansion to dive into something new.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
The update packs adds so much content, it gets it's own 7 minute trailer.
We're a little over half way through the year and it's easy to see that 2015 is shaping up to be one of the best years gaming has seen in a long time. Amidst declarations against remasters and some disrespectfully bug-laden launches (Assassin's Creed Unity on every platform it touched), 2014 was certainly a hard year for a lot of people to get through.
With a new year comes renewed promise, and the first half of 2015 has seen a landslide of wonderful gaming experiences. On top of that, with games like Fallout 4, Mad Max, Star Fox Zero, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and Transformers: Devastation releasing in the months ahead (as well as many others), it's clear that this is the year that many of us have been waiting for.
It's an exciting time to be playing and enjoying videogames. Without further ado, here are the 9 games that have best defined 2015 so far (in order of release). Agree or disagree, we'd love to see your opinion in the comments below!
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved