It is rare to see such a large studio with so many established AAA IP's take a shot on a brand new IP and concept... unless that studio is Ubisoft. Ubisoft is one of the few studios that still likes to try out a new IP virtually every year. For Honor is a very interesting game; its core concept is so strong, and when it puts you in certain situations it is truly a new exciting combat system that I've never seen; however, most of the time the game doesn't put you in those situations and ends up in the areas of mediocrity far too often.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the fighting game co-developed by Atlus and Arc System Works and the sequel to 2012’s Persona 4 Arena, has finally hit stores and I can gladly say that this sequel is bigger and better than its predecessor. Ultimax looks and play the same as P4A but with an increased roster, rebalanced characters, new game modes and a wealth of fan service it will easily please fans while still being accessible to newcomers.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved