Ubisoft's Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Trials HD are two of their more critically acclaimed games. Today, Ubisoft combined the two into one zany game called Trails of the Blood Dragon. What's better is that you can play it right now!
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
When Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was announced as the follow up to the celebrated Assassin's Creed II, many fans cried foul. It had the odds stacked against it: it was not a radical overhaul of the formula in the way that ACII was, it was throwing a wrench into the series' original trilogy plan, and it was being released in just one year. How could it not be a rush job and how could it possibly do any justice to Ezio's debut journey?
"AC2.5", as it turns out, was anything but a disappointment.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved