To the surprise of no one, Bethesda blew out Fallout 4 again this year. New features include Vault Building, Nuka World, Contraptions, a VR port, PC port of Fallout Shelter, and even more.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The patch released on Steam a few weeks ago, and now console players can experience it.
More content is coming to the already expansive game.
It's been a good week if you've been considering getting an Xbox One this holiday season.
Exploring the wastelands of Boston might not take up as much space you as might think.
With Fallout 4 just two months away, Bethesda keeps the excitement going by revealing some of it's plans for post-launch support.
Fallout 4 is looking to be one of the hugest games ever made and this statistic sure backs that up.
Mods created on PC for Fallout 4 will be playable and shareable on Xbox One... For Free.
In a big surprise, Bethesda announced a mobile simulation game based in the Fallout universe called Fallout Shelter that released immediately after the show.
The hype is real, and it's coming this year.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved