Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Often in life the term, “More of the same,” carries with it a negative connotation, but in the case of Final Fantasy XIV’s first expansion Heavensward it continues to highlight all of the components that make XIV one of the best MMOs on the market.
Heavensward’s story picks up right were the original game left off with the Hero of Light and the few remaining remnants of the Scions in the independent city/state of Ishgard, and you'll find yourself in the middle ages long battle between the Holy See and the dragon hoards.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved